We intend to provide the best service with the maximum respect for our clients privacy and with the minimum amount of information collection possible.
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others except under the certain circumstances and which your use of the Service is deemed to provide to us a valid consent to disclose the following:
- Le Vive Jewelry does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products you've requested or when we have your permission.
Consistent with our intent: We use services from two third-party companies to handle our online sale transactions.
- Our store is hosted by third-party shopping cart as part of their service.
- We utilize an E-mail app that's provided to us which handles the electronic communication with our customers
- The third-party shopping cart collects and presents information to you, such as credit card numbers and personal contact information, including the shipping address, to facilitate the sales.
- We do not have access to your credit card information.
- The information we need from you are only the Shipping Name and Shipping Address, and of course, your order details.
- Third-party shopping cart provides us the status of your online payment, whether it is approved or not approved
- The third-party shopping cart integrates Website Payment Standard on behalf of our online store.
- Third-party carts use the Cart Upload command to pass the contents of shopping carts to PayPal for checkout and payment processing.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Le Vive Jewelry may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.