On-Site Watch Repair
We understand how important your watch is to you. That's why at Le Vive Jewelry your watch is always handled by our professional watchmaker with over 30 years experience, even for simple batteries. With an onsite Master Watchmaker in our store we are able to provide you with a full range of watch repair services not found in other places.
We can take care of your watch, from a simple band adjustment to the complicated overhaul, where we completely dismantle, clean, oil, and reassemble mechanical watches to re-pressurizing a divers watch.
- Most Watch Battery Replacement are done on-site while you wait!
- Includes a one year warranty on all watch batteries we install!
- Each watch is handled by our on-site Professional Watchmaker!
- We change all types of batteries, from your basic watch to high end Swiss watches (including Rolex) and more!
- All watches are properly sealed and closed for their designated level of water resistance.
- Guaranteed Pressure Test is included for all Diver watches!
- We are able to size watch bands for all types of watches. Including some of the more difficult bands like Invicta, Movado, Tag Heuer and many others.
- Do you need to replace a worn leather strap? Or do you prefer a different color band? We have a great selection of leather bands in many sizes and colors.
- Stainless Steel, Two-Tone, Stretch Bands, and Rubber watch bands are also available on-site.
- All work is performed on site by our Professional Watchmaker!
- All work is done with precision and care.
Full Watch Cleaning & Polishing - Case and watch band Scratched and scuffed?
- With a thorough cleaning of your watch, we will remove all of the dirt and grim that has collected inside all of the crevices of the watch case and band.
- A complete polishing will remove all of the scuffs and scratches that have accumulated over time.
- We can polish Stainless Steel, Two-tone, and Gold watches. Restoring them to their original finish!
- Our on site Professional Watchmaker is an expert on all of high end watches; such as Tag Heuer, Omega, and Rolex Repair Services.
- Thorough Cleaning and Polishing are typically completed in one or two days.
Automatic & Mechanical Movement Repair - Losing time? Then it might be time for an overhaul!
- Our professional watchmaker has over 30 years experience, and can perform nearly any service your watch may require on-site!
- On site overhaul for any Mechanical (Automatic or Wind-up) Movement!
- All mechanical watches are recommenced to be overhauled periodically, .
- Complete Overhauls for your Vintage and Antique Pocket Watches and Wrist Watches.
- Specializing in Overhauls for High End Swiss Watches such as: Rolex, Omega, Tan Heuer, Breitling, Cartier and many more!
- All Overhauls come with a One Year Warranty!
Quartz Movement Replacement - New battery not working? It could be the movement!
- We have access to replace almost any kind of battery operated watch movement!
- A one year warranty is provided on all movements we install.
- Our staff and watchmaker are very knowledgeable of both Japaneses and Swiss Quartz watches.
- Installment of all movements is performed on-site by our Professional Watchmaker.
- High end movements such as ETA are also available.
Crystal Replacement & Polishing - Dropped your watch? Crystal have a chip?
- Plastic, Mineral, and Sapphire Crystal Replacement!
- Did you know that some Plastic Crystals can be polished to remove scuffs & scratches? Let us do it for you!
- Special shape? We can have crystal cut and shaped to fit your watch perfectly!
- Many Round and Rectangular watch Crystals in stock!
- Wide range of original crystals for brand name watches, such as Rolex, Movado, Citizen Seiko, Bulova, Oris, and Tissot!
We Buy Watches - Have an old pocket watch? or a Rolex?
- We buy all kinds Rolex watches!
- We are Always interested in all Gold watches!
- We buy Vintage and Antique wrist and pocket watches!
- Top Prices for High-End Watches!
- You can use any of the watches mentioned above as a trade towards a new watch!